Span : 5m
Lenght : 2.5m
Weight : 14 kg (incl. EDF 120mm)
Wingsection : S6063 (9%)
Tailsection : NACA007
The Stingray fully CAD designed, though build with traditional method.
The only cnc parts are the sections.
- The 'plug and play parts'
- In this stage al parts are parts are assembled. All parts were foreseen so they fit at one possition.
A hell of a job in the design, but very helpfull while building;
- All gaps filled up with foam and cutted of with hot wire.
- Sanding the story,....
- Surface is plastered to fill up gaps and give som strenght to start;
- Bandsandmachine will do the hard work.
- First results
- The canopy starting.
-Preparing the vacuum mould.
- First 3d cutting test of wingtips are a fact.
- 'Urmodell' 2k polyester painting
- Wing ribs